FRESHLY PAINTED STUDIO APARTMENT AVAILABLE NOW!

15A Tottenham Road (studio), JOONDALUP WA 6027

Property Price:
Leased

House

Property Type

leased

Property Status

1

Bedrooms

1

Bathrooms

Description

Welcoming this well presented, perfectly situated studio apartment for rent.

Located in the heart of Joondalup within walking distance to Joondalup shopping centre, restaurants, train station, bus stops, pubs, cinemas, ECU, police academy and so much more.

Features include:

– One secure parking bay with electric gate
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
– Living area off the kitchen with split system air-conditioning & TV points
– Bedroom with built in robe
– Ensuite with laundry nook
– Freshly painted throughout

PAY ONLY 30% OF WATER, GAS & ELECTRICITY BILLS! Front townhouse pays the remaining 70%.

AVAILABLE NOW!

Call 9300 0787 to view, OR click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” tab to create your own viewing!

Read More
Agent : PropertyWest Leasing
Address

Address 15A Tottenham Road (studio)

Suburb JOONDALUP

Post Code 6027 WA

Details

Price 290

Bedrooms 1

Bathrooms 1

Property Type House